The 2015 line-up is here!
Prepare yourselves for the 2015 Laneway Festival line-up, one of our favourites yet.
Traversing seven cities and three countries, the festival is well and truly settled into its home in each state. From the sparkling backdrop of the Maribyrnong and Port Rivers in Melbourne and Adelaide, the beachside location in Fremantle, the historic grounds of Sydney College of The Arts and our brand new home in Brisbane, the event is a true highlight on the Singapore, New Zealand and Australian music calendars.
For previously announced details of dates and venues head here.
In alphabetical order:
AGNES DEMARCO* - ANDY BULL - ANGEL OLSEN - BANKS - BENJAMIN BOOKER - CARIBOU - CONNAN MOCKASIN - COURTNEY BARNETT - DUNE RATS - EAGULLS - EVES*** - FKA TWIGS - FLIGHT FACILITIES - FLYING LOTUS (LAYER 3) - FUTURE ISLANDS* - HIGHASAKITE - JESSE DAVIDSON** - JON HOPKINS* - JUNGLE - LITTLE DRAGON - LYKKE LI - MAC DEMARCO - MANSIONAIR - PERFECT PUSSY - PETER BIBBY - POND - RATKING - RAURY - ROYAL BLOOD* - RUSTIE - SEEKAE - SOHN - ST VINCENT* - VIC MENSA
*Exclusive to Laneway: no sideshows
**Laneway Adelaide only
***Exclusive to East Coast shows only
Pre-sale: Laneway Festival fans with Visa Credit, Debit or Prepaid cards can get tickets first through Visa Entertainment. Visa Entertainment pre-sale starts 12 noon Wednesday 8 October through to 12 noon Thursday 9 October (local time) or until tickets sell out at visaentertainment.com.au
General public on sale: Monday 13 October, 9am (local time)
Supported by triple j, Fasterlouder and Channel [V]
- Saturday 24 January - SINGAPORE - THE MEADOW, GARDENS BY THE BAY
- Monday 26 January - AUCKLAND - SILO PARK
- Saturday 31 January - BRISBANE - BRISBANE SHOWGROUNDS, BOWEN HILLS (16+)
- Sunday 1 February - SYDNEY - SYDNEY COLLEGE OF THE ARTS (SCA), ROZELLE**
- Friday 6 February - ADELAIDE - HARTS MILL, PORT ADELAIDE (16+)
- Saturday 7 February - MELBOURNE - FOOTSCRAY COMMUNITY ARTS CENTRE (FCAC) AND THE RIVER’S EDGE
- Sunday 8 February - FREMANTLE - ESPLANADE RESERVE AND WEST END
**Subject to DA approval