Win the keys to the home of St. Jerome
St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival and Fasterlouder are excited to share details of our major competition prize for two lucky winners at Laneway Festival Melbourne in 2016.
Winners will be treated to a two night stay at the St. Jerome Hotel including High Tea, cocktails, a fully stocked esky, endless food, a bowling voucher and a two-hour spa package to use before you hit the festival. You’ll also have VIP access to the festival, your own rider, a chance to shop for merch items of your choice and tickets to the official Laneway After Party - sick.
Saving the best till last, you will also have the opportunity to hang with the legendary Jerome whilst watching a band of your choice side of stage.
Suss the full details below.
THE MELBOURNE ITINERARY INCLUDES:
- 2 x VIP passes to St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival in Melbourne on Saturday 13 February 2016
- 2 x Return flights to Melbourne from your nearest capital city
- Return transfers to and from Melbourne airport and the St Jerome’s Laneway Festival
- 2 x nights accommodation (twin share) at St. Jerome’s – The Hotel, including:
- 2 x Sweet treats upon arrival during High Tea
- 2 x Complimentary cocktail during Cocktail Hour at 5pm
- 1 x Stocked esky with local craft beer, cider and water delivered to your tent
- 2 x Grill'd sliders and chips, delivered to your tent
- 2 x Custom made Gelato Messina dessert, delivered to your tent
- 2 x Tokens from Mesa Verde redeemable for taco and drink
- 2 x Complimentary bowling voucher next door at Strike Bowling
- 2 x Gourmet breakfast box and coffee from onsite barista, delivered to your tent
- Dinner for two by Slice Girls at 1000 Pound with drinks
- 2 x 2 hour Spa Package at Onsen Ma Japanese Bathhouse
- Side of stage access to watch a band of your choice with Jerome
- 2 x tickets to the official St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival after party in Melbourne
- Your own festival rider
- Shop for merchandise items of your choice
To be in the running to win this sweet, sweet prize, simply finish this sentence in 25 words of less:
Dear St. Jerome, To win the keys to your home I would give up my…
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading KEYS TO THE HOME OF ST. JEROME; and include:
a) your 25 words or less answer;
b) your details (full name; residential address; contact number);
c) your closest capital city.
Entries close Sunday 17 January - get amongst it.
For full terms and conditions, click here.